ASUS Vivobook 15 Laptop Review In Hindi 2024 | Refresh Core i3 100U + Gen 4 SSD + Windows 11 | ₹50k

ASUS Vivobook 15 Laptop Review In Hindi 2024 | Refresh Core i3 100U + Gen 4 SSD + Windows 11 | ₹50k

ASUS Vivobook 15 (2024), 15.6" (39.62cm) FHD, Intel Core 3 Processor 100U, Thin & Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Win11/Office 2021/Quiet Blue/1.7 Kg), X1504VAP-NJ322WS
ASUS Vivobook 15, ASUS Vivobook 15 2024, ASUS Vivobook 15 laptop 2024, ASUS Vivobook 15 review in hindi, ASUS Vivobook 15 laptop review, ASUS Vivobook 15 core i3,

About this item

  • Processor: Intel Core 3 Processor 100U 1.2 GHz (10MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 6 cores, 8 Threads)
  • Memory: 8GB DDR4 on board | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD
  • Display: 15.6-inch (33.78 cm) FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 250nits Anti-glare display TÜV Rheinland-certified
  • Operating System: Windows 11 Home with Lifetime Validity | Software Included: Pre-installed Office Home and Student with Lifetime Validity| McAfee (1 Year)
  • Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
  • Design: 1.79 ~ 1.79 cm Thin | 1.70 kg weight | 42WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion; Note: Battery life depends on conditions of usage
  • I/O Port: 1x USB 2.0 Type-A, I/O Port: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, I/O Port: 1x HDMI 1.4, I/O Port: 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, I/O Port: 1x DC-in

Technical Details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASUS All In One PC Review In Hindi | Intel Celeron 7305 + 256GB SSD + Windows 11 Home

Lenovo V14 2025 Laptop Review In Hindi | Ryzen 3-7320U + Anti-Glare Coating + LPDDR5 Ram Under 30k

HP 15 Laptop VS Acer Aspire Lite Laptop Comparison In Hindi | 13th Gen Core i5 + Windows 11 + 512GB