Acer Aspire C24 All In One PC 2022 Review In Hindi | Core i5-1035G1 | IPS Display | Mr. Dark Mind
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Acer Aspire C24 All In One PC 2022 Review In Hindi | Core i5-1035G1 | IPS Display | Mr. Dark Mind
Acer Aspire C24 23.8 inch Full HD IPS All in One Desktop I Intel Core i5-1035G1 I 8GB DDR4 I 512GB SSD I Windows 11 Home I MS Office Home & Student 2021 I Full HD Camera I Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
About this item
- 10th Gen Core i5 Processor 1035G1 I Speed 1 GHz (Base) 3.60 GHz ( Max Turbo) I 4 Cores I 6 MB Smart Cache
- 23.8 Inch IPS Full HD Display I 220 Nits Brightness I Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920x1080 resolution and 178 degree wide viewing angles
- Comes with Preloaded Windows 11 Home with Lifetime Validity I Packed with Productivity tolls and comes preloaded with Microsoft Home & Student 2021
- Built-in Full HD 5MP Webcam with Privacy Shutter I Integrated 2 Digital Microphone I 3W X 2 Stereo Speakers
- 8GB DDR 4 RAM and Expandable up to 16GB Memory I 512 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
Technical Details
| Brand | Acer |
|---|---|
| Manufacturer | Acer, Acer India ( Pvt ) Ltd, R.S NO 38/2, Sederapet Village, Villianur Commune, Puducherry, PY 605111, India |
| Series | Aspire C24 |
| Colour | Black |
| Form Factor | All-in-One |
| Item Height | 48 Centimeters |
| Item Width | 21 Centimeters |
| Standing screen display size | 23.8 Inches |
| Screen Resolution | 1920 x 1080 |
| Resolution | 1920 x 1080 Pixels |
| Product Dimensions | 61 x 21 x 48 cm; 6 Kilograms |
| Item model number | UX.BGVSI.468 |
| Processor Brand | Intel |
| Processor Type | Core i5 |
| Processor Speed | 1 GHz |
| Processor Count | 1 |
| RAM Size | 8 GB |
| Memory Technology | DDR4 |
| Computer Memory Type | SODIMM |
| Maximum Memory Supported | 32 GB |
| Memory Clock Speed | 2666 GHz |
| Hard Drive Size | 512 GB |
| Hard Disk Description | Solid State Drive |
| Hard Drive Interface | Solid State |
| Hard Disk Rotational Speed | 1 RPM |
| Audio Details | Speakers |
| Graphics Coprocessor | Intel UHD Graphics |
| Graphics Chipset Brand | Intel |
| Graphics Card Description | Integrated |
| Graphics RAM Type | Shared |
| Graphics Card Ram Size | 1 |
| Graphics Card Interface | Integrated |
| Connectivity Type | Bluetooth, Wi-Fi |
| Wireless Type | Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac |
| Number of USB 2.0 Ports | 2 |
| Number of HDMI Ports | 1 |
| Hardware Platform | PC |
| Operating System | Windows 11 Home |
| Included Components | AIO, Metal Stand, Manual, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse |
| Manufacturer | Acer |
| Country of Origin | India |
| Item Weight | 6 kg |
Location:
India
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment